Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Winter Futsal


Frankie really wanted to play soccer so I was in desperate search to find a time where he could play.  I knew that he would never be able to play with kids his age and if I signed him up that he probably wouldn't end up playing anyway.  Then I came across Futsal.  I e-mailed the director and asked if he could play in Colton's age group.  They were happy to comply with my wish. 10 kids signed up, they each had 2 shirts, the coaches split the teams right before they played.  It was a great, low key place for Frankie to play and for Colton to get ready for spring soccer. They both had a blast and did so well.  They both scored several goals and Frankie was a great goalie!

It started in early January and finished up the first weekend in February.




How Jaxson enjoys watching his brother play soccer.









It was so fun watching them play together and make new friends.  Thanks Jackson Futsal for a fun season!

No comments:

Post a Comment