Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 6, 2017

FMSC 2016


Feed My Starving Children is one of my most favorite things to do during the Christmas season. It's very rewarding to pack meals for those in need and knowing that it is going to help a family that wouldn't get to eat otherwise.  It's truly amazing how much time, effort and money La Croix Church donates to keep this going every year. 

This year we thought it would be fun to have Frankie join us.  I am not sure that he had as much fun as we hoped but none the less, he got the experience.  :)

My shift packed 609 boxes, which is 131,534 meals.  This will feed 360 kids, i meal a day for a whole year!!






Because he did such a good job, he got an ice cream reward from Andy's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment