Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

January Wrap Up


What a way to kick start a new year....I can't say the whole month was wonderful but it wasn't horrible either!  I feel like it can only look up from here!  Bring it on 2017!!

Hanging out at Sophie's birthday party at LeBounce!


After the birthday party Colton got to hang with us.  We had lunch and he helped us pick out a new bed! :)




These boys played with Ningee & Papa while we were gone.....I think they had fun! :)


Dinner with my very special friends.  Love getting together with them.
Ashton's birthday party!



Ashton and Frankie are BFF's :)



JAXSON REID!!!!!


Frankie determined to put together his new Hot Wheels track

He did the entire thing with very little help from me.




Poor thing sat on his snack cake!  Ha!




Frankie put up all the magnets!!  (He is SO my child)




Officer Frankie is ready for career day at school




Jaxson the foodie.
The McGuffee's visit!! :)  I guess we were having so much fun I forgot to take pictures.







Sunday family dinner


Paint night with Laura:


We did pretty good, if I do say so myself. :)


Frankie's 100 day poster.


Twin day at ERCS


Hat day at ERCS


Friday Night movie night- we watched Sandlot
Lindsey's baby shower for sweet Callen:





"Curtis Christmas 2016" in January 2017:

Boys table

My very, most favorite meal of ALL time!

The whole group- minus 5 families that couldn't make it.

Visiting Big Papa

After nap, wake up snuggles with my favorite baby
Family dinner, game night:






Thanks January!  Looking forward to the rest of the year and the warmer months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment