Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Per Valentine's Day Celebrations



Mommy, boys date, Blue & Gold Banquet & Kelso Valentine Dance..........

I took the boys on our annual Discovery Playhouse, Chick Fil A date.  It's so much more fun now that Jaxson can join in on all the fun too! After our date I dropped the kids off with my parents to go home and get ready for the Kelso Valentine Dance!










While Trey and I were at the dance, my dad took Frankie and Colton to the Blue and Gold Banquet for Boy Scouts.




Kelso Valentine Dance...........another successful year of fun with friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment