Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Santa Express with Pack 312


Another perk of selling so much popcorn was 2 free tickets for the Santa Express on Boy Scout night.  It was a mommy & Frankie date night that started out using his Book It as Pizza Hut! :)




Santa is here!!











It was freezing, but a great time spent with my biggest little man (& all of his friends)!  I am blessed to have family close and willing to help when I needs some one on one time!

No comments:

Post a Comment