Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

December Wrap Up

What a fun month full of festivities!  December is always one of our busier months, because there is just so much going on. 
Trey made a pretty bow to go on top of our tree in the basement.





We through a baby shower for Frankie's teacher- Mrs. Thompson.  She had her baby girl the next day! :)



Matching Pjs

St. Nick came

Buddy the Elf finished Frankie's Batman Legos for him.
Colton's school Christmas program:






My work Christmas party:



Full lap, happy mama!

My forever kitchen helper

Watching Polar Express


My first every matching flannel pj set!  I gone to the dark side! :)


Christmas cards for their teachers.

My friend Andrea did a water color painting of one of my favorite pictures from vacation this year.

In line at Wal-mart a few days away from Christmas......re-thinking everything right now!

Watching Ghostbusters with Mimi

All 3 snug as a bug!

Movie day with the boys!!

 After Christmas fun:

















Bring on 2017!!

No comments:

Post a Comment