Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Christmas Eve 2016


Christmas Eve we got up and the boys begged to open a present.  They were being good, so Trey and I said they could open just one. After that we had breakfast and got ready to head over to my parents house to celebrate Big Papa's birthday.






I should have just gotten him Bath & Body Works soap for Christmas.  It his very favorite thing to play with!!

We got to my parent house to find out that Big Papa was stick so he decided to stay at the nursing home.  We decorated and ate some sugar cookie and play a little bit before heading to St. Louis for Boyer Christmas Festivities.


Frankie's excellent decorating skills.



These 3 are trouble!

Playing with the toys they got......





Just waiting for Santa to come.....



No comments:

Post a Comment