Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Jurassic Quest 2017


Jurassic Quest came back to Cape this year and after paying so much last year and all the fun stuff being outside in the freezing cold I said that I would never go back.........Well they stepped up their game this year and it looked like lots more fun and it was all inside.  Papa came with us to enjoy all the dinos.  Much like last year Colton was scared at first but nothing a $15 balloon couldn't fix. ;) We ended up having the best time!















Papa new $30 friends...........















Jaxson was just waking up from his nap when we got home so I got to enjoy snuggles and snapchat filters. :)







Sunday Funday was a success....Church first, then adventure and finally laziness!!!  Perfect day with my people!

No comments:

Post a Comment