Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Valentine's Day 2017


Valentine's day started with sickness.  Colton got the stomach bug that Frankie had the day before so he had to stay home and miss his school party.  Trey went to Jaxson's party and send me a few cute pictures.  Papa came over and sat with Colton so I could go to Frankie's school party. After school, we had a pizza and TV night.  Despite the sickness, it was the perfect day to celebrate love with my favorite little people.

Valentine morning surprises.


School Valentines....Jaxson, Colton then Frankie's
Jaxson's Party:



Frankie's Party:
His Valentine box that Trey and I made.








Jaxson insisted on being so BIG leaving school with his Valentine treasures.



Lazy evening with my peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment