Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snow Day- Part 2



What a fun Friday, we stayed in our pj's ALL day long!  We laid around, we played with every toy in the house and of course played outside in all the snow!  Here are all our inside pictures that day.  Without even thinking on Thursday I put them in their Christmas pj's, not knowing that they would be in them all day long I took a few pictures when they got up.  The pj's are adorable!!

This is the result you get when you say "Say cheese"! :)
 
 A little better.........

This melts my heart!!  So sweet!
This is Colton giving Frankie a hug and yes he is cracking up right now!
This cracks me up, Trey was video taping the snow! :)  Yep I married him, he is all mine!

We played in the basement, then outside and then had lunch.  After lunch Colton was ready for a nap so he went down and Frankie played quietly and I managed to relax on the couch for a minute before Frankie realized I was sitting! :)  Trey also took a nap since he worked the night before. After Colton woke up they were both ready to play!



Brothers playing!

Cheese!

Sweet boy!



These cheeks



He can climb on his ottoman and then
Jumps to his chair. :}
What a fun relaxing day!!  Thank you Lord for snow, our safety and electricity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment