Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Snow Day- Part 1

It's hard to believe that Wednesday it was 70 degrees outside and Thursday we have sleet and snow. I am not really a snow or winter person but the kids being so excited really changed how I feel! Thursday I got to leave work early and we were closed on Friday due to lots of beautiful snow!! Best part is Trey was off with us!! I didn't want to take my good camera out in the snow since it was still snowing when we were out playing in it. :) All these pictures are from Trey's phone.

Playing in the snow!!



Snow suits are adorable on kids!





Neither one was crazy about the snow at first.


Sophie LOVES snow though!


Love my little family! Colton says don't you know it's cold out!















What a fun day!! I have lots of inside pictures on my camera that I will share soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment