Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Day 2013- Part 2


We tried to snap a few family pictures and some of the boys with the Christmas sign before opening gifts.  Since my grandpa (Big Papa Sam) is living with my parents now it was fun to have him there too!
Love my family!!




Turtle Power..
Present Time:

Big Papa Sam, got to open his birthday gift since we missed out on Christmas Eve.

Yep Colton took it.


Colton just wanted to play with "old" toys.

He did enjoy rolling on his new sleeping bag though.

Coolest old dude I know!




Playing quitely while we all opened the rest of our gifts.


Snack time before heading to the next celebration.
We had so much fun at Ningee and Papa's!  We all got lots of awesome stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment