Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Making Cookies


The weekend before Christmas my mom (Ningee or NeNe) came over and we baked a few more cookie while Colton napped.  We made Meme's famous sugar cookies.  It was a perfect day to bake because it was pouring down rain!!

Nobody should be shocked that he doesn't have pants on. :)



Mister woke up!

Chocolate chip!  Yummy!

I think they turned out great!
I think I love my mom time just as much as the boys love their Ningee/NeNe time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment