Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve 2013


Tuesday I worked half a day and then we headed to St. Louis to go to church as a family and then head over to Boyer Christmas.  We typically only get to go every other year because Trey works every other Christmas.  We had a blast this year and the boys loved playing with all their cousins and second cousins.

Putting out reindeer food before we left.

 


Christmas Eve family pic!

This is what he did when he noticed I had my camera. CHEESE!

and AGAIN!


Landen was not happy when he got there.  Colton was trying to make him feel better.

Frankie playing with the big kids.
After taking the ball away.

Sweet boys!  This was the best out of 30 pictures!
Stay tuned, I think there will be 4 pt to my Christmas Day post!

No comments:

Post a Comment