Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Ashley's Graduation


Last weekend we (me, the boys, my parents & grandpa) traveled to Jonesboro, AR to watch my cousin Ashley graduate.  My mom (Ningee) road with me to help with the boys.  Honestly I don't think we would have made it if she didn't ride with us.  We were all READY to get out of the car by the end of the 2.5 hour car ride!  :)  The ride home was great they both slept almost the whole way back!!  Can I get an AMEN for peace and quite!!



Just waiting.

Silly boy.
Between him and Frankie they ate almost all the snack I brought for the entire day.

Walking up...
and graduating!!
 
 

Yummy snacks at Ashley's!


Annie, Ashley & David (proud parents)

So proud of her!

Colton decided he would join in.

Ashley, Ningee, Uncle Sam and Papa Sam

Ashley & Jesse
Bronx
Congratulations Ashley!  Now the real fun of working full time and paying bills!  Lol, enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment