Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Card 2013


My bestie Trisha made our card once again this year.  She is the best!!  I love how it turned out.



So of course we pick the coldest day of the year (thus far) to take our Christmas card picture.  I found some cute ideas on Pinterest and line out our babysitter/good friend Erica to take the picture for us.  We tried lots outside things but the boys were both cold and they just weren't having it.  After I sent her home, I called her back and she came back and we rigged up Colton's room to take the picture inside.  She was such a trooper. :) So thankful for all the good friends we have!  Trisha and Erica you are the best!!  Now for your viewing pleasure............

Out takes 2013!!







Lesson learned, next year we will be taking our "Christmas" card pictures in October! :)
Hope all of your families have a BLESSED and MERRY CHRISTmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment