Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Parade of Lights


If you know my kids you know that they love music and lights!  This was our first year going to the Parade of Lights, the boys loved it!  Trey had to work so he was at home sleeping but Papa came with us (and thank goodness, no way I could have done that myself)!  I think this will be a new tradition.  We got there early so the wait was kind of rough since neither child can sit still for more than 1 minute, but we managed!
We found the perfect spot!

Finally got to play in the leaves.




We thought it was starting but it was just the runners.

 




Just a Papa and his boys!
It wasn't to cold and they both ate enough candy to kill a cow but they loved it and it was so much FUN!!  Can't wait till next year!  I love starting new traditions and making lots of memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment