Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Trey is 30!!!


On Tuesday Trey turned 30!  I planned on making it a big deal but then I just couldn't get anything to pan out.  We have RCIA on Tuesday so I knew we really couldn't go and do anything.  I was planning some sneaky things that he probably would have been mad if I did but I just didn't have enough time to do them.  I was going to put 30 balloons in his truck and write on his truck window that it was his birthday and even figure out how to put a sign on his back so his co-workers would know it's his birthday.  I did however make him a cake and we did sing happy birthday!  That will have to work this year.  Honestly he probably liked that because he says he doesn't like to celebrate his birthday!  I think he is full of it but anyway that's just me.  After dinner we sang him happy birthday and had cake!  Since I didn't take him to birthday dinner on Thursday he drove into town and we had lunch together.  I guess we are officially old, I do feel bad that he didnt' get any gifts though.  I plan on getting him hunting boots but that isn't something I can really pick out, right??

This picture is so precious to me!

Love them!

Make a wish!

Frankie was so excited to get to finally eat the cake!
Trey-
It's hard to believe that you are 30 and that we have been together for at least 11 year, which I find even more crazy!  I can't imagine life without you!  You are the best husband and daddy we could have ever asked for!  I wish you the best year yet!  I hope 30 treats you well!  I love you to the moon and back!! -Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment