Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

November "Bucket List"

Several of my friends have started to post monthly "bucket lists" on their blog. I think it's a really fun idea! Plus I always have the things in my head so this will help me remember the fun things that I want to do!! I don't really have these in any order.

Make a "What we are Thankful for" Chart:


Visit the local petting zoo:


Go to the new park:


Play in the leaves:


Make turkey day crafts:



Have Thanksgiving dinner as a family!!!



Lots of fun is in store for us this month! I really want us to count our blessing this month and put God first!! What do you have planned this month??


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment