Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Brother Love..


Frankie and Colton love each other so much.  While daddy and Papa were out hunting I got lots of time with my boys!!  I think these picture show the stages they are at right now.  They can't sit still and they both need to go to smile school.  Lol!!  I am so thankful for my two heathly, happy boys!!

Colton loves to snuggle!!  Not!

Opening day of gun season.

Sweet babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment