Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Family Date Night

Friday night we headed out to dinner at Casa Mexican and then to the SEMO basketball game. My dad goes to all the home games, so he was there too. We took the boys a few time last year and Frankie loved it. This year Colton is big enough to understand what is going on and he loved it. He would just sit and watch and he loved to dance to all the music. We had so much fun!! Can't wait to go to another game soon.



I think we need to work on Colton's cheese face! Lol!







The ice cream machine was broken (which is my favorite part), but at least they had lemon ice!!








Family date night success!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment