Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Boyer Birthday Bash


October 26, 2013

This year Joe, Trey dad turned 60 and Trey turned 30.  We had a big party for them!  It was so much fun planning it!  I always love a good party and this was no different!  We had all our family and friend there to celebrate!  I must say the decor turned out better than planned!  I love that we went with the fall theme, its just so fun!
Sign in table


Yummy cupcakes.

Popcorn bar.

Busch Stadium...



Dave & Nanny (Annie)

Christian & Trisha

Jeremy & Laura

Pagie, Marty, Christian, Trey, Kyle, Tony, Travor & Matt

Love this picture of us.

Great picture

Emily!!

Mother, daughter!

Not the best picture but my dad was there too!  He was kind enough to stay with our babysitter to help get Frankie, Colton & Landen to bed!
The birthday boys!

Joe, his sister Cece, Grandma Boyer & Trey

Seth and Katie

Laura, Seth, Katie & myself.

This sums up the night!

Dance party!

 Good friends and family, yummy food, great toasts from great friends, Cardinals won game 3 of the World Series and lots of dancing!  I think fun was had by all!  I hope 60 and 30 treats these men well!  I can't wait to see what this year brings for Trey!!  Happy Birthday Joe and Trey!









































No comments:

Post a Comment