Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Dad's Birthday

On Monday my dad turned 63!! After dinner we headed to my parents house to open presents and have pumpkin pie!! Both boys LOVE pumpkin pie and cool whip!!

They enjoyed helping Papa open his gifts:









Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candles:

Papa and all his boys!!





We ended the evening with a little sward fighting!!


Happy birthday dad! We love you so much! Hope 63 treats you well!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment