Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Mom's Birthday Celebration

Happy Birthday Mom/Grammy!!!


I guess once you have kids and/or grand kids you never get to open your own presents again.  I don't think she really cared though. :)


A new check book cover and a new wallet!  


Frankie playing with the music card!


Sissy Girl


She was not very happy with this but I couldn't resist.




Singing Happy Birthday! 


Frankie helping blow out the candles.



Doing the icing taste test.

We didn't do anything special but it was a great even with family to celebrate my momma turning another year older!!!  Happy Birthday Momma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment