Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jennifer & Eric's Visit

Jennifer and Eric made a short visit to Cape before all of the wedding festivies happen!!

Wedsnday 5/30/12........

Family dinner at El To's in Jackson


Feeding Frankie


Cake time!!


Jennifer's Graduation gift from us. (Gotta love 31)


So happy that Ashley was also able to make it home for dinner! 


Frankie pout face!



Here is their "Shower" cake and their "Graduation" cake! 
(Thank goodness for iPhones bc I guess I forgot how to use my camera and had to get all of these pics from Annie)


Friday 6/1/12................
We at at Lambert's (Home of the thrown rolls)
This was Trey and Frankie's first time eating there!


I think he was thinking man that is a big cup!!


Eating a roll!


The whole gang.......Frankie, Annie, Grammy, Papa, Jennifer, Eric, Uncle Dave & me
(Trey was taking the picture)


Family :)


Riding the train with Papa........


then the car


Then the sad faces because it was time to leave.


Saturday 6/2/12.................
BBQ at Annie and Dave's


This was the only picture that I have. Frankie had just woke up from a nap and was eating chips with Papa.  I think there are several more good one that Annie got with her phone but oh well. 

We had a great time visiting with them while they were here!  Can't wait for there wedding next weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment