Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I am so blessed to have the best father in the entire world.  He is always there for me/us and would do anything for us!!  I am also extremely blessed to have the best father to our children.  Not to mention a great father in law.  We started Father's day waiting for Daddy to get off work and come home.


This is what he wanted to do at 6:30 in the morning.


Getting his daddy snuggles in.


Helping.........


Frankie made a coffee mug at the babysitters for Daddy.  Trey asked him if he made that and he said "Soapie made it".  This kid cracks me up.


Showing all of his goodies.


Here is a picture of the mug.



Shortly after Trey had to go to bed because he had to work on Sunday.  We loaded in the car and headed to my parents house.


Reading the card with Papa.


Helping Papa open his gift.  Looking in the bag to make sure something wasn't missed.


After nap time we headed over to Trey's parents (Mimi & Papa's)


Just a little pre dinner swim.


Jumping to Mimi in the big pool.  He cracks me up because he closes his eyes and hopes for the best.


 I think at this point he was already saying "Do again" 


All the men cooking.


After dinner swim with Daddy!  Frankie is a little fish and loves to swim!


He just went under water!

We had a blast on Father's day.  It's hard to believe that next year Trey will be a Daddy of 2 boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment