Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Landen Micheal Boyer

Landen Micheal Boyer born 6/23/12 at 2:45 pm
8 lbs 14 oz---------------21.5 inchs long
When he was born he had some fluid in his lungs which was making it hard to breath so he had to have a short stay in the NICU.


Sweet baby Landen, look at all that dark hair!!


Here is Laura getting to hold him for the first time the next day.  What a proud Mommy!


This was on there way home on Tuesday.

Congrats Jeremy and Laura!!!  Your life will never be the same but I can guarantee it will be BETTER!!! Sweet baby Landen next time I see you I am going to give you a huge hug and love on you.  I will also finally get to take some pictures of your sweet little face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment