Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Belly Pics


32 Weeks
(With everything going on the week before, I forgot to get a 31 Week photo)


33 Weeks


34 Weeks


35 Weeks


35 Weeks- Just for fun, yes everything is getting very tight!!!

I have been feeling great for the most part.  This week (35 weeks) I have been feeling a little more tired than before and I have started swelling some in my feet and ankles.  It seems that my right leg is worst than my left leg which I find to be funny.  My hand have started to swell a little but not as bad as my feet and ankles.  We have been working hard to finish up Colton's room.  We are doing strips on one wall.  If all goes as planned Trey should have it finished by Sunday.  I have all of his clothing washed and ready to go along with his room almost organized.  I might even be able to post nursery pictures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment