Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Maternity Photos

Here are our maternity photos done at 32 weeks.  We did them a little early because my good friend Christian doesn't live in Cape anymore and we are crazy busy with vacation, new babies and wedding these days that we wanted to make sure that we got them done before Colton arrives.


Frankie was looking for the cows and let me just say he wasn't in the mood for any pictures, at all.




Love this one!!


Really I said no pictures and I mean no pictures.





Love!


Also love!




He was fake fussing because we asked him to sit. Haha, only my child.  I will say I think we have at least one of these in every photo session that we do.


This was as close as he would give us to kissing baby Colton.

All in all I am very please with how they turned out.  I was hoping for a few family pics but hey when you have a 2 years old you just kind of put your wants aside to avoid a fight or tears.

1 comment: