Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 20, 2013

The Color Run 2013


Last Sunday my friend Trisha and I did The Color Run for the first time.  We signed up to run with a few girls that Trey works with.  It was so much fun!!  I really wasn't super sure what to expect, I mean I knew it would be messy but I didn't know how pumped up I would get!  Lol, we all can't wait to do it again next time it comes to St. Louis.  We walked the 5K in a little under an hour.  I think next year I will "train" just a little bit and maybe even run some of it!!

Good morning, we're ready to get messy!!!

Love the tutu action!

Trisha did an amazing job on the shirts!!

Starting line.

The whole gang BEFORE!

Duh!

This is how crazy it gets at the color sections.

Yep the blue got me right in the ear.  Not cool guy with the blue.  Lol, and I made fun of Trisha for wearing her headband over her ears....

Just finished!!  Yes, we did it!!

After party awesomeness!!

So cool!

Hard to breath.

Got a little clean from the left blower.

The whole gang AFTER!!
It's such a fun, laid back 5K!!  I highly recommend it!!  I will see you next year Color Run!!!  Hey I might even take the kids next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment