Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Colton's 1st Haircut- 9/4/13


Colton got his first hair cut.  Honestly we probably could have waited a little bit but it was starting to go over his ear and was getting pretty long in the back.  Frankie has never really cried so I assumed Colton would be fine because he is way more laid back than Frankie.  Boy was I wrong..........the poor guy screamed through the entire haircut.

In my defence Trey sucks at telling you when he is taking a picture.



Mommy & Colton's new look!!


Thanks Anita, you always make us look so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment