Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fair 2013



Wednesday 9/11/13
We always go to the fair at least once while it is in town.  Last year was Frankie's first time riding the ride and he stuck with like 2 that were for little kids.........this year he ventured out a little and did some of the big rides (for littles)!!  Our evening started off a little late so we didn't get to do everything that we wanted to do but we still had a blast!  Papa met us there and good thing because Frankie and Colton both wanted to run everywhere!!  I asked Trey on the way home if he had $60 worth of fun and he said I don't know about that but the kids sure did!!  I might have to get a second job next year when Colton can ride the rides too!!
The best I could get.



First ride.......

All smiles!

So serious while in action.



He seemed fine the whole boat ride but started to tear up when he was getting off.  He said he was scared.

We couldn't go to the fair and not get a corndog.....

and a turkey leg....

and a applesauce pouch!  Lol, he had corndog and turkey leg too but he was still hungry!

Getting ready to the ride the carousal.

I couldn't get him to ride on a horse. Let me tell you this was not as fun as I remember.  I was dizzy for a while after this one.

This was his face the entire time it was moving.

He loved driving the train.


Colton trying to figure out how to get in for a ride.

Fishin'

The spinning bear.

Colton's prize

Frankie's prize.

I had to ride the "alligator' with him.

Did I mention I hate spinning ride!!

Busy bee walking over all the cords.



Time to call it a night!!!
Well we didn't make it to the animals this year but we still had a blast!!  Can't wait for fair week next year!!  Making memories!!!  Sorry for the picture overload, I didn't realize that I took that many pictures!  

No comments:

Post a Comment