Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fair Parade 2013


Monday 9/9/13
Frankie and Colton both love music and candy so a parade is a perfect place to take them. Ha!  The past couple of years the fair parade has been so hot and this year was no different but we still had a blast!  We have been sitting in the same spot since I can remember so once we parked, I loaded up the stroller with all of our stuff and Colton and ran to make sure we would get our spot.  Lucky for us it was still there.  Next year maybe we will get smart and sit on the other side of the road that is shaded.  This year Ningee, Papa, Nanny, Daves and daddy were all there!  When we first got there Frankie sat in his chair and said "can we go", I said no and then reminded him that there would be candy.  He was happy to stay after that, but both boys we sweating the entire time.
Snack time.

My boys!





Playing the drums.

Mid wave!


We had so much fun!!  So thankful that I can continue some of my favorite childhood memories with my kids!!  See you next year fair parade........maybe you won't be 95 degree!!

No comments:

Post a Comment