Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Sunday Funday - 9/8/13


This past Sunday wasn't any different..........Trey worked this weekend so we packed up and headed to my parents so Trey could sleep.  Frankie has been asking to go to the park but it has been so hot or we have had other things go on where it just didn't workout.  I could tell they were getting a little restless so I asked Frankie what he wanted to do, he said go to the park so that is just what we did.  He requested "Duck Park" which is on Broadway and has a great "Tot" playground and a pond with lots of ducks.  The boys had fun playing and swinging and then we headed to the pond to through rocks and sticks in.  This is Frankie's favorite part about going to the park.  This was also Colton's first time that he was actually able to play and explore on his own.  Papa (my dad) came with us and thank goodness, I sometime how hard it is to chase 2 of them.  Haha!  We had a blast!!

These cheeks!!!

Watching the ducks!

Cheese Face!

I am pretty sure this was the highlight of our park trip for Frankie.  He loves getting splashed by the sticks or rocks and this was a huge stick!

These Papa, that it splashed him....

Colton had to get in on all the action.

The best we could do.........


So serouis the whole time we were there.



Feeding the ducks...

Frankie decided that he was done after this guy right here started hissing.  I didn't even know ducks did that.

Colton didn't throw a single piece of bread in bc he choose to EAT it instead. :)


No park trip would be complete without lunch at Old McDonald's!!!

I ate 3 chicken nuggets and 2 apple pieces....

I ate 4 chicken nuggets and 3 apple pieces...
What a fun day at the park with Papa.  After that we went back to Ningee & Papa's and the boys ran around like crazy people then Colton napped for close to 2 hours then we headed home!!

I am so thankful that we live close to our families!!  Love getting to hang out with them all time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment