Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Story Time

The first Saturday of every month the Cape library does a fun story time for the kids. We try to go every month, lots of times they do a fun little craft which I love to take home and save!! The boys always have fun and this time Aunt Laura and baby Landen got to come with us!!












The busy boys!! They had so much fun!








My love, enjoying the story!


Yep we went to Target before we went to the library.





Landen is always sitting on my lap bc I had food but hey I will take it!


He looks so big here! My sweet Colton is getting so BIG!!


Frankie is pretty good until the marker got in his hands and then he was done.

We had a fun Saturday!! I love weekend time with my boys!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment