Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Decor

I love Christmas time so much!! I usually go all out but this year I found that I set less stuff up and put less ornaments on the tree. I still feel like the house looked great but honestly I just didn't have enough energy to get it all going. I will have to be on top of my game and go all out next year because we will have a Christmas first timer in the house! :) I even did a little after Christmas clearance shopping to get a start on what I will be adding next year. Also found a few DIY projects that I might have to try.
All of our stocking........Daddy, Frankie, Sophie, Baby #2 & Mommy
The angel my dad made with our Christmas tree stacking boxes.
Buddy the Elf. Since Frankie was a good boy all year Buddy had a pretty easy job. Next year I think his job will be a little harder.



Our new family ornament this year. :)
(So far every year since we have been married we have had a ornament to add to the tree for huge milestone in our lives that year, we are truely blessed!!!)
The ornament that Frankie picked out this year.
(Grammy is buying one for Frankie every year.)
The ornament that Big Papa sent to us this year.
(He is also getting him/us one every year.)
Frankie's Little People Nativity Set. He loved playing with it and would always give baby Jesus a big kiss. :)
Trey did a great job hanging the lights and we already have plans for next year to go bigger and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment