Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tumbling

The begining of January, we started Frankie in this Parent/Tot class at Athlete's Plus. The first week he hated it and cried the entire time. Each week I think he liked it more and more. My dad has been going with us to help!! These are from the past Monday, Frankie did pretty good but wasn't as in to listening as he should be. Haha but I guess what amost 2 year old would be.





No comments:

Post a Comment