Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Belly Pictures

Here are my belly shots so far. I kind of planned on going into more detail than just putting up a picture but I think I will just do it for the big weeks or ever so often.
10 Weeks
11 Weeks
12 Weeks
...........................................................................
There is no 13 weeks for some reason.4
14 Weeks
15 Weeks...........
I think that I will be coming off this morning sickness pretty soon. I have been starting to feel better, if our house can only get rid of the cold we keep passing around. Well now that I am 16 weeks maybe I will have a another post soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment