Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fun Christmas Stuff

One of the local parks in Cape always does a "big" Christmas lights thing. I loved to drive through when I was little and I think that Frankie loved it just as much. This was our second time through so he knew what to expect and we even let him get out of his carseat to see them all this time.
This was pulling out of the garage and he was already excited because a few houses on our street has some pretties (aka lights) outs.
Already having a blast and we just pulled in. :)
Hi Mommy!!
This is the display that my dad made that has been out there every years since I can remember, but he does add a few pieces every few years.
I love it!!
I think he was dancing to Christmas music and looking at the lights in this picture.
This is a house over by my parents, that goes all out for Christmas! Frankie loved driving by it, we would always make sure to go really slow so that he could see everything.
These pictrues don't even show the half of what they have. This even makes me smile looking at the pictures, can't wait to see it again next year.
These are the goody bags I made for Frankie's daycare friends. (Ok I didn't make the reindeer, but I did put yummy stuff in side.)
and wrote everyone's name on the back.
This is a fun Christmas tradition that I can't wait to do every year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment