Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Boyer Baby #2

You guessed it, we are going to be parents of a 2 year old and a newborn. One may ask your self WHY????
I will say Frankie has been the biggest joy in our lives, WHY NOT!!
We are very excited for this new addition coming this summer.
Boyer Baby #2 is due July 16th, 2012
"Guess who has a secret?"
"I'm going to be a BIG BROTHER"
(So I know these pictures of the shirt aren't the best, but you would never beleive how hard it is to get a active 18 month old to stand still. We even had my mom trying to help)
Ok so this was really at 4 Weeks
7 Weeks
(I hate that I am facing a different direction in this picture but a mental note has been taken)
8 Weeks
Just like with Frankie I plan on taking a weekly picture even though I missed a few weeks in the beginning and I am also completing "The Belly Book" which I also did with Frankie.
Ultrasound pictures will be added soon, so stayed tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment