Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Chirstmas Party

Frankie and I were invited to a Christmas party for mom's and their kids. It was a blast!!! My friend Ashley was hosting it but ended up being sick, so Kristal stepped up and hosted at her house. Ashley did an amazing job on the preparation and we were so sad to hear that she was still sick. Kristal did an amazing job hosting. What a great group of friends we have.
The Happy Birthday Jesus cake and all kinds of yummy snacks.
We made ginger bread houses........................
Frankie really got in to it and I think his turned out awesome!!
(Thank you Whitney for bringing your camera, I forgot mine so the above 3 pictures I stole from her blog)
We also made hand print Christmas tree. Here was Frankie's. These tiny hands just melt my heart!!
Here is he ginger bread master piece!!! He did all of the windows and the roof by himself. I helped on the rest!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment