Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Randoms & St. Nick's Day

Ok this all happened while Trey was putting lights on the house and I was decorating. I let him do it because he was being "good" and I was able to get the tree done. Lucky for me, this is the only time he has done this, so far!!
Yep putting sissy's food in your water bowl. Didn't you know that all dogs like there food soaked in their water for a while before eating it.
He did the entire bowl.
Sissy got a bath, mr helper has to have daddy dry her off and brush her hair.
He was saying CHEESE!!!
Opening his gifts from St. Nick................
He got a Mo Mouse book and so Christmas stickers...........
Readying his Mo Mouse book.

No comments:

Post a Comment