Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chistmas Card Photo Shoot

I think that I used 3 of these pictures on our Christmas card this year. :)

Ok so I kept seeing this idea on Pinterest, I thought that I would give it a try. It's didn't turn out just like I wanted it to but I still like it. It also really made me want to figure out how to use my awesome camera that I got last year for Christmas. (I only know how to use it on auto still).
Touching all the pretties on Mimi's tree.
Having a good time while he is doing it though.
So happy. These were all after the photo shoot of course..........
Playing with the workout ball. One of his fav things at Mimi's!
A few more fun Christmas post coming soon!! (ie: Curtis Christmas Dinner, Frankie's Christmas Party and maybe a few more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment