Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014



We got up Thanksgiving morning and enjoyed our Christmas decorations!!  I must say that I am always one to decorate on Black Friday but this year I did it the weekend before and I absolutely love it!!  

After hanging out at home and getting our side dishes ready we headed over to my parents house to hang out for a little bit before our big Thanksgiving celebration at the Boyer's!

Happy Thanksgiving from us!!!  Look at these cute little faces!


Poor Daddy had to work- THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US!!

Playing at Ningee & Papa's

Big Papa, taking a little rest!

Awe, the fireplace!! :)





After we hung out at my parent house for a while we headed over to Mimi & Papa Gus house for a big Thanksgiving celebration!!  Lisa's side of the family always gets together for Thanksgiving and it's so fun to get to see everyone!!

Papa Gus and his boys!

So much fun!  I love the idea of a "Thankful" tree- Frankie was thankful for trees and Colton was thankful for bumblebees :)

Trey wasn't left out!  His parents and my parents hooked him up!!!

Then I had to come home and dig out Trey's sweatpants!!  Lol!
We have SO much to be thankful for this year and really every year.  We are truly blessed to be walking on this earth daily!!  Crazy to think that baby Jaxson will be with us next Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment