Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

PAT- Fall & Winter Event


This post is a little out of order and I am not sure why I never posted about it but I want it on the blog so here it goes! :)

Back in October the Parents As Teacher had a fall event at South Elementary in Jackson.  It's always lots of fun and no pressure to stay long so we always try to go.







The winter event was "Frozen" themed and the activities were super cool!


Yep still didn't care for Santa.

Making reindeer food.


They had an area set up to make Olaf, but it was pretty packed at this point and my nerves couldn't handle it anymore so I opted to take it with us to make at home.  After dinner we helped them make it.  It was super fun and they both did a good job. 

He wouldn't wait for me to take a picture.


We love our Mrs. Hedi and really enjoy going to the "parties" that they put on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment