Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Busy (FUN) Weekend


Last weekend we had tons of "plans" and things to attend!  I usually don't like crazy weekend like that but it was so fun and we really enjoyed everything we did!

After work on Friday me and boys started off at Plaza Tire- I got my oil changed on Thursday and they did something wrong so I was leaking oil.

Fun times!
 After Plaza Tire we treated ourselves to Wings Etc in Jackson because, well I didn't feel like cooking and we didn't want to be late to our cookie decorating party!! :)
Making memories with new friends.




Saturday we got up and drove to St. Louis to attend the Wamhoff Christmas party.  Joe and Lisa's bank hosts this fabulous party for clients and their families every year.  We have tried to go the past 2 years and it's snowed both of those.  Since there was no snow this year we went!  It was very crowed but so much fun.  They had tons of delish food and lots of activities for the kids to do. 
Pretty sure the candy bar was Frankie and Colton's favorite.





 After the party we headed back home because we had a date night planned and we didn't want to miss it!!  We planned on going to dinner and then the movies.




First stop Auto Zone- Plaza tire didn't replace the oil that leaked like they said they did!


Then Shogun's!!

It was amazing!!!
 After dinner we headed to Lowe's to kill a little time till our movie started.  Once we parked at the movies we decided that it looked to crowed so we headed to Wal-mart got some groceries and a Redbox movie instead.  Yes we are old people!!!  It was wonderful to be in sweats and watch a movie at home! :)

Sunday we cleaned the house and then put up the Christmas lights outside (finally)!!  That afternoon my mom and I worked at Feed My Starving Children.  That is one of my favorite "holiday" things to do.  This year was my second year doing it, I think I will take Frankie next year.
Sexy hairnets. :)
 After FMSC- I met Trey and the boys at Crossroads Church and we watch California Christmas.  It had a good message, great singing and a awesome light show!


After that we had a few friends over for dinner and watch some football!!  It was a great weekend spent with friends and family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment