Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Colton's Big Boy Bed










First night in a big boy bed-- November 9th, 2014:


Since we are going to need Colton's room for the new baby in March, we thought we better start working on the transitions now.  November we are going to tackle change from a crib to a big boy bed!!  It hasn't seemed to bother him much!!









He is such a big boy now!! 





Taking away the paci will be the next step...........then moving the boys to the same room!  I will tackle potty train when I am on maternity leave.  I don't think my wallet can afford 3 in daycare and 2 in diapers!! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment