Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014


Like usual my parents came over to eat pizza and then Papa stays at the house  to hand out candy and Ningee come trick or treating with us. It was so cold this year.  For that reason, we went before it was dark like 5:45 and were done by 6:20!  Haha, I think the boys would have been done even sooner if I would have let them.  I tried to bundle them up but the wind was killer!!  After we handed out candy for little bit at our house we packed up and headed to Mimi & Papa Gus house to sit by the bonfire.


Super Boyer's to the rescue!!

This was Colton's first reaction to having to put his Batman costume on.













The old men who held down the fort while we were trick or treating.






Frankie fell asleep on the way home but I think Colton could have gone for at least another hour based on the sugar high he was on!!  Lol! Even though it was cold we had a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment