Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Eagle Ridge Fall Party


Bookfair ending with a huge Fall (Halloween) Party.  The entire preschool was there.  It was a bit crazy at first but turned out to be lots of fun!!  I don't know if Colton was feeling 100% so he was a bit clingy to me, but he did enjoy playing some.  The Pre-K class was ready to party!!

My super cute Amazing Spiderman!

My sweet Batman, who just wanted his costume off!

Kind of shocked there were only 3 dressed as Spiderman.






Colton spend lots of time like this............

or this..................


Sucker boys!!

And he was done.....party was over!!
I am so thankful that I can leave work and enjoy things like this with my boys!!  What sweet memories I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment