Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

We Went To The Movies

Today I took Frankie to see his very first movie at the movie theatre! We saw Despicable Me Too, it was good and funny! He did really well for the first 45 minutes and then he got up and walked the aisle and tried out a lot of different chairs. :)
















One happy boy! His first movie and his own popcorn!!








Then we had a quick lunch at Penn Station and did our Sam's run.
Colton was in good hand with my parent and aunt Annie! He had a blast:








The other day Colton came into the living room with a bag of marshmallows. I was in sure how he got them out but today when we got home, he was BUSTED!!!




I think we are going to have our hands full with this one. Lol!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment